These pants, y'all. I don't know how I went from being a girl who wore skirts and dresses exclusively to a pants-lovin' lady, but I guess that's life. (For what it's worth, I'm looking forward to donning pretty skirts and dresses when the weather gets a little nicer. Mayyyybeee I'll even shave my legs. We'll see.) I spotted these on Effortless Anthropologie, and then I forgot about them. They went on sale and sold out, but I checked on them nearly daily. Occasionally they would pop back in, shall we say, not my size, but finally, one day, there they were: My perfect pants. I've never completed an online purchase so quickly.



I know I've been MIA lately, but the rainy weather and the lack of a good place to take pictures--plus my mega boring outfits lately--are cramping my style. I took these photos while I was packing for a trip to visit my crew and the great city of Atlanta. I couldn't decide if the floral and polka dot combo was awesome or crazy, so I packed both.



In the end I wore a different top and sweater with these pants. Hopefully a few of my girlfriends won't mind a guest appearance:



Polka Dot Sweater: Forever 21 (similar)
Black Cardigan: Target (similar)
Lace Top: Consignment
Pants: Anthropologie
Boots: Old Navy (similar)