I am the worst. I haven't taken proper outfit photos in ages, and I don't feel like it because it's cold and wet and I am so awkward and mostly I've been wearing jeans and the coziest shirts and sweaters piled on in a way that is, I promise, neither cute nor blog-worthy. But! I did buy this amazing lace shirt, flowy sleeves and button-adorned kimono waist. I am so not an impulse shopper, which I'm grateful for. I went to Anthropologie during their recent(-ish) tag sale, tried on this beauty, and then left it on the rack and went home. I thought about it all night, looked at it online, tussled with the thought of a far-from-necessary purchase, and finally went back a couple of days later to make it mine. It's so fun! So me! I feel like a pale, (sort of) pretty princess in this top.



I wore this out dancing with my girlfriends, and I confess that I took these photos in my bathroom as I put on makeup and got ready to head out. I have to pump myself up a bit before going out, so usually my pre-dancing routine involves loud pop music, goofy dancing, and mayyybe a drink. The first two were involved, here.



Blouse: Anthropologie
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Flats (not visible, my bad!): Target