I did it! I got a new camera, and I love it. Now all I need is to find a decent spot to take photos and I'll be back in business. Here, I snuck into an empty parking lot and took a few, hoping no one was watching me from the food cart pod across the street.



Let's talk about these pants. Anthropologie put cords on a special sale a few weekends ago. I spotted these online, fell in love, and went to try them on. Consternation in the fitting room ensued--I was certain that the squared-off patterns highlighted my jiggly thighs. I left the store empty-handed. I returned the next day, sized up, and decided to go for it, what the hell. Now I've got awesome pants that are maybe a size too big. Whatever! This print is epic and I adore these awesome pants. I'll confess: They kind of make me feel like a rockstar.







I've found a great little used bookstore in my neighborhood. They seem to have the best selection, and their prices are reasonable. I've been buying up a lot of books there--I've already read two of these, but I didn't own them. On this trip, I came away with three goodies. (I also found the film adaptation of Fateless at the library, so I'll have to re-read it before watching.)

Cardigan: Target (similar)
Top: Secondhand/consignment
Pants: Anthropologie (non-printed version)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar)